Northampton General Hospital
We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
Five steps to safer working together:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
Date: 24 June 2020
Rui Melo, CQC Registered Manager
View profiles of our UK Board and Management Team
Learn more about our history and growth
Corporate governance and quality assured service excellence
Alliance Medical are Europe’s leading independent provider of medical imaging services.
We combine service excellence and innovative imaging technologies to improve patient care and support NHS and independent sector organisations with their ongoing imaging requirements. Our approach has delivered consistent company growth for more than 25 years.
Protecting, using and storing
Download PDF leaflet
Visit our jobs site to view latest vacancies, register as a candidate and apply for jobs.
Alliance Medical is Europe’s leading diagnostic and molecular imaging services provider delivering high quality diagnostic solutions in partnership with public organisations.
We form an effective part of the health economy in each of the countries in which we operate and see our role as supporting the existing healthcare infrastructure, providing innovative partnership solutions to address local challenges in a way that builds on the strengths of existing core services.